Sunday, October 2, 2011

Favorite Wrestler?

For those of you who don't follow me on twitter or subscribe to my channel on youtube, first of all, go do that now.  The links are at the top of the site right below the title.  Done?  Great.  Now, for those of you who haven't kept up with me until now, I haven't always been the "favorite wrestler" kind of guy.  I just appreciate great storylines and enjoy using my creative side to see what different kinds of paths can be constructed out of everything going on in the world of wrestling.  As of late, though, I've been finding myself cheering for one guy more than anybody else: Dolph Ziggler.




I haven't had a true blue favorite wrestler since Eddie Guerrero died.  That is a fact.  I've been a fan of everyone from Daniel Bryan to John Morrison even to Randy Orton and Sheamus, but I can't say I've actually had any one standout guy who I just cheered for above the rest.  Ziggler is quickly becoming that guy.  CM Punk was damn close but all of his momentum is pretty much out the window and he went from a guy who stood out above the rest to just another cog in the machine.


Something else that not a lot of you know about me is that I am a digital artist.  I went to an art school (started in 2008) and graduated with an Associate's Degree in Specialized Technology.  My passion for digital art has been going strong since 2003 or so when I started making banners for websites and other banners for my own personal use on internet forums.  I don't make banners often, but when I do, I spend hours perfecting them and try to make the image in my brain appear on the computer.  My latest work is a Ziggler sig.  Here it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment